Welcome to the WRF-Fire pages at openwfm.org, the open wildland fire modeling community. WRF-Fire is a freely available wildfire modeling code, which combines a standard weather modeling code with a surface fire model.
In the pages listed below, you can find support information, documentation, and quick guides, called Howtos, for WRF-Fire, as well as links to the download of the latest version. If you have any questions or if there is something you would like implemented in WRF-Fire, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main page: WRF-Fire
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "WRF-Fire"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- How to convert data for Geogrid
- How to diagnose fuel properties in WRF-Fire
- How to get WRF-SFIRE
- How to interpret WRF variables
- How to load WRF files in Matlab
- How to run the standalone fire model in WRF-SFIRE
- How to run WRF-Fire
- How to run WRF-Fire with real data
- How to visualize vertical profiles from WRF in Matlab
- How to visualize WRF-Fire output in Google Earth
- How to visualize WRF-Fire output in Matlab
- How to visualize WRF-Fire output in Mayavi2
- How to visualize WRF-Fire output in VAPOR
- How to visualize WRF-Fire output in VisTrails
Media in category "WRF-Fire"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- 9fire 2011 jm.pdf 2.02 MB
- Agu-poster-8mp.gif 1.33 MB
- AGU.2010.kochanski.key.gz 14.94 MB
- AGU.2010.kochanski.key.pdf 3.39 MB
- Agu10 jb.pdf 3.23 MB
- Agu10 jm.pdf 733 KB
- Grass-english.png 7 KB
- Grass-metric.png 7 KB
- Harmanli.png 24 KB
- Landfire data.tgz 72 KB
- Narr-a 221 20050828 12-15.tgz 72.45 MB
- Ned data.tgz 1.3 MB
- Vapor-fire-window.png 125 KB
- WRF-profile-speed.jpg 16 KB
- Wrf2011 VK-slides.pdf 751 KB
- Wrf2011jb-Poster.pdf 1.09 MB
- Wrf2011jb.pdf 136 KB
- Wrf2011vk.pdf 1.16 MB