Difference between revisions of "FastX on Kingspeak"
Latest revision as of 15:03, 29 July 2020
- Go to https://servername.chpc.utah.edu:3443/ where servername is one of the CHPC servers, e.g., kingspeak1, notchpeak1. For instance, go to https://kingspeak11.chpc.utah.edu:3443/.
- Authenticate using your CHPC user account in User, your CHPC password in Password, and click on Log In button.
- Click on Launch Session, select MATE Desktop, and click on Launch button. This will give you a connection to Kingspeak using FastX.
- Open a terminal window, go to wrxctrl installation, and run
- Open Firefox, go to the URL shown on the terminal, and start a simulation!